MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Sep 2, 2008

MEN ARE THE NEW BITCHES


made by me :D

I made this poster a while back to bitch about men through design.
Yeah, i have therapy sessions with my computer, using design as a
type of catharsis.
Well, this is what came of it, the slogan i took from
the lady's of
Married to the Mob. Wish I could be a hard ass chick, meeeeh.
Sometimes life just wants to kick you
real hard in the ass, just for fun.
So sometimes, instead of screaming and throwing
stuff at nothing I post this
poster up to deal with my tantrums and today I will to.

* If anybody wants prints of the poster I'll gladly make 'em for you :D

1 comment:

kiki said...

i super love this!!!! :D