MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jan 11, 2009

Another outfit, another post

Photobucket


I haven't had the energy or the will to really come and write something with content this past few days. I haven't been feeling at my best and that usually makes my mind a living vegetable. I hope to get out this shitty state and give you guys the type of posts that you deserve.

U FRIKEN DRAMA QUEEN
some might think...haha.

But outside it all... I'm doing a couple of outfit posts in the coming days, thanks to the very generous holidays. In this post, I'm wearing an op art hat that has been glued to my head ever since i bought it, paired up with glittery converse that for anyone as obsessed as me with anything shiny knows this is pretty orgasmic. JA!..




For now, I'm gonna go and suck on candy

No comments: