MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jan 21, 2009

I love surgical stockings



The Sao Paulo Fashion Week started and with this a new range of designers are
being exposed. I just made this sentence to start off with something. Excuse my lack
of typing ability.

Rolando Fraga's show made me smile. He used children and old people
as models. In the runway there were this gigantic walking sculptures that just made
everything even more awesome. I'm gonna email this to my mom so she'll get over the
"I'm to old to wear that" statement.

I still have an Obama post to make, I cant transfer the pictures from the phone.. arg!




Watch more UOL videos on AOL Video

No comments: