MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Mar 24, 2009



Like a said a few post back( I'm to lazy to look it up", I was going to do a ring post. Yes, this post is entirely dedicated to my full blown materialistic big ass ring obsession. YAY ECONOMY. most of the rings shown here range from $1 to $2 dollars, except the green one, a gift from my mom ( I thrive on scrapping for cheap stuff that looks just right). I've always wore rings, on every finger , sometimes more than 2 on each. I have the ones that are silver, onyx rocker type of rings, but I'm not talking about those today. I'm going to keep this closed to the most mainstream?, eccentric, design-ish(different?) ones. I don't want say my favorites 'cuase I love em all. Hope whoever is reading, finds it amusing at some level. e n j o y .





No comments: