MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jun 23, 2009

My Milk Toof


Created by Inhae , Milk Toof are a series of storys about this little tooth's that lives with a person who takes care of them. The images are very simple, but the story and different sequence in the hand made tooth's expressions are beautiful. A little of cuteness overload for today.

The Story of the creator

When I was young, I placed my baby teeth under my pillow and when i woke up I'd find a shiny new quarter. But whatever happened to those little teeth? Where did they go? Would I ever see them again?

Many years later, a little tooth was standing at my door. It looked familiar. It's name was ickle. Welcome home, my milk toof!

No comments: