MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Nov 28, 2009

the dysfunctional family



I needed a little coin purse to hold my ID and money, cause the one I had was falling in pieces. Luckily I ran into a store called SIMBIOSIS on etsy, that's one of the very few that i found on my search with a unique selection of coin purses. You can see that they are carefully made, with hand picked fabrics that are what make this pouches special. The one I chose is a comic strip made by the textile designer Michel Miller called the dysfunctional family. You can guess why I picked this pouch in particular, love the parody that Miller uses to critic the social standards of life.







No comments: