MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Oct 4, 2012

Design is honest. Advertising is lying.

Photobucket

This is one of my fav tee ever. I bought it from Grandburo design. They had only XL, but I loved the message so much i didin't care and got it anyways. Of course, I snipped it up, but didin't do a good job at it. Soi after a few tries with the scissor, for a few years, the shirt began to loose fabric than I actually intended on cutting :P. I wish they would still sell this shirt, 'cause i would buy it again with my eyes closed and a reasonable size. Still, it's on my favorites and I wear it every time I have to go to an advertising agency or a design festival.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: