MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Apr 19, 2013

UP HIGH

 photo MC.jpg

 A few weeks back a local art event was taking place called Santurce Es Ley. I was documenting for Street Art PR and got the privilege to meet Martha Cooper. Not only did I get to hang out and talk to her a little while, but she was so interested in my outfit that she had to snap a picture!!! I cant begin to tell you how red I became, being snapped by a legend! She posted it on her instagram , and of course, my mind was blown to pieces!!!! The image she snapped is the on above. The next 2 were taken by friends at the event. For more on my blog!
     photo 1-20.jpg photo abey.jpg

No comments: