MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

May 10, 2013

Accesories


I love accesories as you may know. But I always tend to co kind of crazy for rings or anything that has a bit of sparkle in it. I just love when you can have something that someone made just out of there head, from there imagination, you have the privilage to be wearing these unique pieces. Etsy, I think is the very source of my finds when it comes to accesories. There are some really creative people over there. Still an accesory can really brighten an outfit and give it al ultimate punch, turn heads or just expose someone to something different. It's been a while sense Ive expressed my thoughts about anything here, so I will try to make more posts, because this blog has become just an outfit blog. You will see me more talking about stuff!



No comments: