MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 12, 2013

A spotty invasion

 photo 3-26.jpg

A true conflagration. A spotty invasion. Then a blue tidal wall and I'm chill with my kicks.


The two main pieces in this puzzle where calling to each other for a while in my closet, it just took me this long to hear them. But finally when I reacted to the obvious I was hit in the head with this polka phenomenon.


Outfit:
Polka-dot crop top with lace fringe - Charlotte Russe
Polka-dot high-waisted pants - Forever 21
Coral loose-fitting layer - H&M
Nike Blazer Kicks - Urban Jungle thrift shop
Assorted rings - Etsy!
Cool-as-ice Radical necklace and shades - Etsy and H&M
Special thanks to Ivan for helping me with the text!

 photo 2-43.jpg  photo 4-26.jpg

No comments: