MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Sep 2, 2013

1998

 photo 2-48.jpg

"1998" is the year I turned 13, when I officially transformed into a teen. This is in represenattion of the zine that I drew called 1998. It depicts the things that stuck with me from that time, they either were very important or very frightening things. Here you can have a peek into the important things of my newly found teen mind. You can get this zine here

1998

 I am also selling things that I have worn in past looks here in lookboook in my EBAY and my storenvy store. Check them out! Check out my fashion blog supakid.blogspot.com

 photo Screenshot2013-09-02at115633AM.png

 photo _MG_9528.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most fetching style!! Beautiful!!!